The following are the terms and conditions of a legal agreement between you and AirLot Systems LLC,d/b/a AirLot – JFK Long Term Parking. By clicking the checkbox next to the words “I AGREE”, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use and you agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, PLEASE CLICK ON THE “I DISAGREE” CHECKBOX. The material provided on this website (AirLot.net) is protected by law, including but not limited to the United States copyright law and international treaties. The Website is controlled and operated by AirLot from its offices within the United States. AirLot makes no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal or otherwise regulated is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Website from other locations can do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
- Parking Reservations. In consideration of your payment to AirLot of a reservation fee (the “Reservation Fee”) in the amount indicated on the Website, AirLot agrees to make available to you one (1) vehicle parking space at AirLot’s parking facility which you designated on the Website when making such reservation commencing at the Check-In Date/Time which you designated on the Website when making such reservation on the terms and conditions provided herein, but only if you arrive at the Facility to commence the use of such parking space during the one (1) hour period commencing at the Designated Check-In Time. You acknowledge that the Reservation Fee constitutes consideration for the right to make such reservation only, and shall not be credited toward the fee which is payable for the use of such parking space, or any other applicable fees or charges associated with the parking of a vehicle at the Facility.
- Payment of Reservation Fee. As full and complete payment of the Reservation Fee, you hereby authorize and direct AirLot to process a charge in the amount of the Reservation Fee to the credit card in your name which you designated on the Website when making the associated reservation, and you hereby represent to AirLot that you are authorized to use such credit card for such purpose. The Reservation Fee is non-refundable except in accordance with the guarantee policy set forth in Paragraph 3 below.
- Guarantee Policy. In the unlikely event that you arrive at the Facility within the one (1) hour period commencing at the Designated Check-In Time and no parking space is then available for your use, the Reservation Fee will be returned to you, together with an additional Fifty Dollars ($50.00) as liquidated damages.
- Cancellation Policy. You may cancel or change your parking reservation by following the procedures described on the Website but The Reservation Fee is non-refundable, provided that such change or reservation is received by AirLot prior to the Designated Check-In Time. In the event of any such timely change of a reservation, the Reservation Fee will be used for the new reservation.
- Grant of pick-up slip. Upon your arrival and check-in at the Facility at any time within the one (1) hour period commencing at the Designated Check-In Time, a valet parking attendant should park your car and you shall be deemed to have been granted a pick-up slip for one (1) vehicle in the Facility for a period, not to exceed thirty (90) days, commencing upon such arrival at the Facility (the “Actual Check-In Time”).You acknowledge that AirLot does not guard or assume the care, custody or control of your vehicle or of its contents.You further acknowledge and agree that if your vehicle is left at the Facility for more than thirty (90) days after the Actual Check-In Time, then such vehicle and its contents may be impounded at your expense and sold for expenses and storage fees. No employee or other representative of AirLot may modify or waive any of the terms of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Payment of Parking Fees. You agree that, in consideration of the of pick-up slip granted in Paragraph 5, you shall pay AirLot a parking fee calculated by reference to the parking rates posted at the Facility at the Actual Check-In Time.
- Restrictions on Use of the Website. The copyright in all material provided on this Website is held by AirLot. Except as otherwise expressly stated herein, none of the material provided on this Website may be reproduced, republished, distributed, displayed, downloaded, posted, transmitted, or copied in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission of AirLot. Permission is only granted to you to reproduce, distributed, display, and download the materials on this Website for personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination of this permission, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials from this Website. You also may not, without AirLot’s permission, “mirror” any material contained on this Website or any other server accessed through this Website. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- Trademarks. All trademarks, service marks and trade names used on this Website are proprietary to AirLot , and are protected by U.S. and international trademark laws. These registered or unregistered trademarks, service marks and trade names include, without limitation, the following:AirLot™, Making it a stress-free experience
for parking your car when traveling!™, design on AirLot’s shuttle buses, and the other logos of AirLot. No user of this Website is granted any rights to such trademarks, service marks or trade names.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. You expressly agree that your use of this Website is at your sole risk. This Website may include links and pointers to Internet websites maintained by third parties, and neither AirLot nor any of its affiliates operates or controls any information, products or services available on these third party websites. Accordingly, the materials on this Website and on such third party websites are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this Agreement.Specifically, neither AirLot, its affiliates, nor any of their respective employees, agents, third party content providers or licensors warrant that this Website or any such third party website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the use of this Website or any such third party website will allow you to obtain any particular results whatsoever, or that any information, service or merchandise provided through this Website or any such third party website is accurate, reliable or of any particular value or quality.
- Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE NEGLIGENCE OF ANY PARTY, SHALL AIRLOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEBSITE OR ANY MATERIALS ACCESSIBLE ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF AIRLOT OR AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF AIRLOT SHALL HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED UNDER THE GUARANTEE POLICY SET FORTH IN PARAGRAPH 6 ABOVE, AIRLOT AND ITS AFFILIATES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM ANY INABILITY OR FAILURE TO HONOR ANY PARKING RESERVATION, OR FROM ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER OF THIS WEBSITE.IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY OF AIRLOT’STERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THIS WEBSITE.SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- U.S. Government Restricted Rights.The materials available on or through this Website are provided with “RESTRICTED RIGHTS”.The use, duplication or disclosure of such materials by the U.S. Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in applicable laws and regulations. Use of such materials by the U.S. Government constitutes acknowledgment of AirLot’sproprietary rights in them.
- Miscellaneous Provisions. AirLot reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time without notice. These Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. If any provision hereof shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions of Use, and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions hereof. The rights to use this Website granted to you hereunder are personal to you and are not subject to transfer or assignment. Any claim relating to this Website or its use shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in Illinois, and by your use of this Website you submit yourself to the personal jurisdiction of such courts.